Step-by-step Power BI to Microsoft Fabric Integration Guide
Understanding the Basics of Microsoft Fabric
- Data Factory
- Synapse Data Engineering
- Synapse Data Science Synapse Data Warehousing
- Synapse Real-Time Analytics
- Power BI in Fabric
- Data Activator
Power BI and Microsoft Fabric
OneLake: The Data Hub
Open Data Formats
Step-by-Step Power BI to Microsoft Fabric Integration
You should be navigated to the home page which is very similar to Power BI3. Click on the Profile icon at the top right. 4. Click on Start trial. Please note that if you do not see this button, contact your Microsoft admin to enable you to access Microsoft Fabric. 5. Click on Start trail in the pop-up that appears. 6. Enter your details in the form that pops up. 7. A pop-up box appears, click on Got it. 8. Click on Power BI on the left bottom of the page. 9. Click on Microsoft Fabric. Woho! You’re logged on to Microsoft Fabric…
Notice on the tab on the top just changed from Power BI to Microsoft Fabric!
Transition from Power BI to Microsoft Fabric
Transform Your Analytics Journey with Microsoft Fabric - Book a Consultation Now!
FAQs about Microsoft Fabric and Power BI Integration
- Go to the admin portal.
- Navigate to the capacity settings.
- Choose the specific capacity where you want to enable Microsoft Fabric.
- Click on the “Delegate tenant settings” tab.
- Look for the “Microsoft Fabric (Preview)” section.
- Expand the “Users can create Fabric items (public preview)” setting.