Revolutionizing Analytics: Microsoft Fabric Takes The Stage
You’ve heard all the buzz about Microsoft Fabric. Now is the time to get value out of it for you…
Data has emerged as the most important driver behind digital transformation, from improving staff productivity, operational efficiencies, to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
Now, the secret to fostering innovation in your company and for your customers is to unlock the value of your data and bring it into the age of AI.
The challenge lies in seamlessly adapting to the evolving nature of a data estate.
Each analytics project consists of numerous subsystems, each requiring a distinct type of product. These products are frequently sourced from various vendors. However, integrating these products together poses significant challenges, as the process is complex and costly. The complexity of achieving seamless integration across the different products adds to the overall fragility of the system.
Breaking Down the Barriers: Resolving Complex Data and Analytics Challenges
Organizations understand that in order to survive and thrive in today’s ever-changing landscape, they must be able to translate huge amounts of data into meaningful, impactful insights. We’ve spoken with a diverse spectrum of clients who have led their organizations’ data-first modernization efforts. And we recognize that today’s businesses confront a number of data and analytics difficulties that might be difficult to navigate:
- Implementing scalable solutions for data and analytics, achieving organization-wide adoption while effectively managing costs.
- Streamlining data sharing and promoting agility in insights across different lines of business and teams through increased BI adoption.
- Fostering data literacy by enhancing accessibility and ease of use for both technical and non-technical users, enabling them to effectively handle and leverage data.
- Overcoming the challenge of enabling a data-driven organization hindered by data silos and a lack of unified tool.
- Striking a balance between granting data access and self-service analytics capabilities while maintaining proper governance.
- Addressing the limited scalability of legacy solutions in the face of exponentially growing data demands.
- Breaking down data silos across the organization to establish a unified and reliable source of truth.
- Fulfilling the potential of analytics despite resource limitations and delivering valuable insights.
Now Trending: data mesh, data fabric, data hub
Introducing Microsoft Fabric – a unified analytics solution for the era of AI
Microsoft Fabric, an end-to-end analytics platform combines the finest features of data mesh, data fabric, and data hub to provide a one-stop shop for data integration, data engineering, real-time analytics, data science, and business intelligence requirements while maintaining data privacy and security.
By bringing together all analytics workloads on a lake-first basis, you will create a unified source of truth with this new solution. Through democratized access to data, teams will also be able to cut the time and effort required to unearth important insights. And this may be accomplished with confidence by utilizing a secure, controlled solution.
1. Data Integration
By incorporating complete data transfer and integration, the Unified analytics platform supports a lake-first design. Data integration is enabled using Azure Data Factory connectors, as Azure Synapse Link connectors for operational databases offer “no code” and “always synchronized” data integration.
2. One Lake
All data is ingested into a data lake on Azure Data Storage Gen, a cost- and performance-optimized data lake storage solution for the most demanding business intelligence, machine learning, and artificial intelligence workloads.
Data scientists can bring their preferred computing frameworks, languages, runtimes, and tools into the data lake house and improve the data using feature engineering and statistical approaches.
4. Business Intelligence
Best-in-class integrated solutions for democratizing corporate intelligence responsibly through self-service tools and experiences for data analysts and data citizens.
Microsoft Purview then offers a single pane of glass governance solution to help you scan and manage your data estate effectively—even as it grows and scales.